Something I Struggle With

by - Mei 03, 2019

1. The Past.
Legend said, "The past is in the past, focus on your future". I tried to live my life as it but it doesn't turn out that simple. I have so many regrets in the past that still overshadow my views about the future. Sometimes when someone mocks me about my past, I just felt like an ashamed person. I tried to lay back from it but my mind won't stop it. Even I ever consider myself to commit suicide.

Lately, I was being so fragile that I cry myself even when people don't attempt to hurt me. I just over-thinking and over-reacting to something related to my past. Holding your tears in front of people is just really torturing.

I wish I can forget all of my past. Even though yesterday me is still me right now, I shouldn't look for my flaws back then. In this present what I should do is learn the life lesson from my past. I can.

2. Worthy Routine
In this long holiday, I didn't have such a complex agenda. I didn't go for a vacation, a long vacation. Ah, maybe I just go to Jember to manage my enrollment requirement.

"Same shit different day" really suit my routine right now. I can't get rid of my phone. Scrolling trough timeline, watch not so important video, and so all. Actually, I push myself to create something. And yes I make it but it still not enough.

The most morning routine that I want to carry out is 'Exercising'. Why this is so hard for me? T_T I just wanna take a simple exercise like walking or jogging but it still hard to reach it. It seems that every day is I was unwilling to take exercise. But I promise that this year I will take this routine regularly for the sake of my health.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's what I can share for now. I can't distinguish another one right now because this time I have a really flexible month. I didn't have anything that I must go for it. If I still in the first month of this year, I would gonna put physic in the first place for sure.

You May Also Like

0 komentar