If I Could Go Anywhere in the World

by - April 23, 2019

Actually, I think the title that suits better is "I Will Go to this Place" hehehe. I must go for it no matter what.

The place I will go to are:

1. Japan, specifically in Kyoto.
I REALLY wanna go to Japan. The first place that I want to visit while in Japan is Kyoto. The atmosphere is really different especially when it comes to spring. There will be so many cherry blossom trees that bloom. It will make a calm and heart-warming atmosphere. 

From now, what I can do is still watch the picture of Kyoto. Seeing a peaceful temple, clear lake, cherry blossom from a photo already makes me feel so pleased. I can't imagine how it feels if I really in that place. Living in a peaceful environment and beautiful scenery, I think, it's every person's dream.
Source: pinterest, travel japan 47

2. South Korea, specifically in Seoul.
To be honest, the main reason why I want to go to Seoul is idol! Once in my life, please let me go to my oppa's fansign (╥_╥). I know, that's desperate. My delusional ass can't afford those albums. 

But Seoul is still a nice place to visit. I would go for a date in Han River and that would be my glorious dream date! 

source: pinterest, Jung Lee


I think those are for now, that I can share. There are so many lists for sure. I should gain a lot of money and experience so I can visit that place. I will work hard, fighting! (^▽^)

You May Also Like

0 komentar