Something I Look Forward this Year

by - April 21, 2019


It's obvious that the first thing that came in my mind is that I will be a freshman or fresh-year student at university. I'm so excited that I can enroll in the major that I want, pharmacist. I will learn new things, especially in chemistry. I know that I'm not the best student in chemistry, but I still like it. And the fact that I won't learn too detailed physic and mathematic is just made me  'Woah, this is so..relaxing'.  I will learn the things that I want to learn so I don't have an excuse for having a bad grade. I should have a good grade and actually this year or more I'm aiming for a student exchange program. I should and I will get that opportunity. -Please give me the best path, God.-🙏

Aside from it, this year will be the first year of me being apart with my parent. Unfortunately, I can't go home often. It's 200+ kilometers and takes 6+ hours-oh my. Seriously, I didn't expect that Jember would be that far, I think it's just like when you go to Surabaya but it takes two times more. Being alone in a new environment makes me feel either excited or scared. I don't know that I will do well but still, I got excited. I mean, you can do whatever you want, you can get so many me time, you can relaxing more, but there's a lot of problems too. I should manage my money, I should make my food-ah, I don't think that I will make it tough. I should handle all of my things by myself. Sounds both interesting and intimidating, haha.

Being in a new environment also means that I will interact with new people. I hope I can do well, I mean who would gonna spend five years with no friends in a neighbouring city? I promise that I will be a bubbly person as I got to the university. I still lack of social skill and this time is a great chance for me to develop it. This year is also the perfect moment for me to change my daily routine. I hope it doesn't turn worse, haha. I hope I can write a journal every day, eat healthy foods, not skipping any prayer, not procrastinating my works, do exercises, and all of the good things. 화이팅!

You May Also Like

2 komentar