Dilemma

by - Februari 25, 2019




"a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two or more alternatives, especially equally undesirable ones"


2019, will be one of the rough years that I should face-tough decisions, new environment, new mindset and some trust issues. The tensions makes me feel either high-spirited or low-spirited. I don't know which. There are so many problems from the end of 2018 until now that i cannot speak it up and I know that's not good for my health, though. The first month of this year already gave me a not so good situation, one of the biggest dilemma in my life. I should escape safely and hoping that this year and the next will be at least has 80% happiness! haha.

I will start this blog to give a rest for my mind, mainly to speak up my problem and share a worthy activity- I hope I got many!

You May Also Like

0 komentar