Dream: First Journey

by - Februari 25, 2019



People said that Senior High School is the best moment in our life. I might say yes because it is. You can explore your interest in a fun way, I mean you can explore it with your friend so you can chill out. Actually, it just happens in the first and second grades. No matter how I don't pay attention to my teacher's classes, I just feel that is okay. That feeling was gone in the third year. I can't be having fun like really just having fun. There are so many questions in my head that need to be answered.

"Will you attend university?"
"Will you be able to enroll?"
"How?"
"and what?"

When I was in Junior High School, my teacher gave me an assignment that is submitting a photo impersonating like what you dreamed of. Put it on the map and give an identity with my name and the degree that I dreamed of. I think the 12 years old me is an idealistic dreamer person, I mean how can I wrote S.sn (Art bachelor) in my name while I can't draw a propositional body? I still can't draw it well even though I tried to copy the well-drawing character.

2017, I went to Senior High School. Fortunately, I didn't put animator as my dream again. I tried to be more realistic. Drawing is not my kind of capability. But it still hard for me to find another solution for 'what actually I want to be?'. I kinda messed up between Industrial technic, IT, and I don't know that's a lot. And finally, in the second grade, I found it, pharmacist.

I can't remember how and why I have an interest in pharmacist in the first time. I don't like medicine except for the dysmenorrhea medicine, haha. I can't live without it tbh. I think I want to make or have a contribution to producing medicine that didn't have a bitter taste and easy to swallow (because I just ate the last easy medicine when I was 6). That's to much work to do but I think its more realistic than to be an animator, though. 
my hand lettering

Even though I'm not the smartest student in chemistry subject, I love chemistry. I mean I love to learn chemistry. It's nice to learn about something that it always matters in our life, and learn it as detailed as it can be. I think, becoming pharmacist is one of the solution to learn what I want to learn. 

I hope Allah's will is the same as what I dreamed of. Because I know that becoming a pharmacist has a lot of works to do. I should prepare for my test with the opportunity is just around 3% that would be accepted in the college. And if I can't pass it, I should pay 40 million rupiahs to enroll. 

May Allah bless my dua. Aamiin.

part 2, soon





You May Also Like

0 komentar